Who we are
The address of our website is: https://www.masomiri.it – Maso Mirí di Mittestainer Mara
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE SITE
1. Property, Website Content, Copyright and Trademarks The site and all its contents, such as trademarks, logos, icons, texts, etc., are the exclusive property of Maso Miri, (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) or third parties that provide services to the Company. They are protected by Italian and international copyright laws. The software used on the site is owned by the company and is protected by international copyright laws. Maso Miri site and all its contents can not be, even partially, reproduced, distributed, sold, transferred or modified.
Maso Miri and the names of Maso Miri products, services, graphics and logos are registered trademarks of the Company. Other products, services, names of companies mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Maso Miri site may contain links to sites not managed by the Company, which are provided as a simple reference and for whose content the Company can not be held responsible. The Company does not provide any guarantee and disclaims any liability in relation to the same. In the event that the user decides to consult them he does so at his own risk.
2. Use of the site. Maso Miri website can not be used in any way for sending pornographic material, or that in any case offends the sense of common modesty, or, more generally, for illegal purposes. Reproduction, modification, duplication, copying, distribution, sale or otherwise exploitation of the site for commercial purposes is prohibited. The possibility of downloading or printing a copy of the materials contained in the site for personal use and non-speculative purposes is allowed. Unauthorized use of the site and of the material contained therein constitutes a violation of applicable laws on intellectual property. The user undertakes to keep all the indications on the trademarks and the copyright contained on the materials downloaded or copied. Use of these materials on any other website is prohibited.
3. Age and responsibility of the user The user must be of age and equipped with the ability to act, necessary to use this site by accepting these General Conditions and to assume any responsibility deriving from the use of the site. The user who registers is obliged to indicate only their personal data and guarantees that they are true, correct and updated. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any use of the site by you or your personal data.
4. Warranty exclusion The Maso Miri site is provided by the Company “as is”. The Company and its suppliers make no warranty as to the operation of the site, the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information, materials and products contained therein. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Company makes no implied or explicit warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
5. Limitation of Liability The Company will not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from the use of the site, including direct, indirect, incidental and consequential damages.
6. Regulatory Law The Italian law is applicable to these General Conditions.
7. Changes to the General Conditions The Company reserves the right to modify the site and these General Conditions at any time. Changes will be communicated on the Maso Miri website, and, without prejudice to the user’s right of withdrawal, they will continue to use the site according to the modified version of the General Conditions.
8. Terms and Conditions Further terms and conditions other than these may apply to the sale of goods and services or to the use of other parts of the site: the user hereby declares to comply with these other terms and conditions.